top of page

Outside municipal boundaries, road care and repair are the responsibility of the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure (MoTI) - your provincial taxes (not your local taxes) fund road maintenance.  In Area F, all roads are the responsibility of MoTI (provincial government), not the Regional District (local government).   

MoTI contracts AIM Roads to manage road conditions and maintenance.  If you need to contact AIM Roads to report a condition or event, you can do so in the following three ways:

Your provincial elected representative is MLA Dan Ashton, who can be contacted via or (250) 487- 4400.

Bylaw Complaints

Contact Bylaw by clicking on the link below or calling


Community Police

Volunteer for Citizens on Patrol, Speed Watch, etc. Office is located behind the Peach.

Dog Patrol

If you need to get a hold of dog patrol, please call the number below.


Emergency Operations Centre provides the latest updates on emergencies.

Civic Ready

This is how the Regional District will share community updates and emergency alerts.

Wildlife Conficts

Report all conflicts with wildlife, poachers, and polluters to the BC Conservation Officer 

Missed Garbage

Waste Collections


Animal Lifeline Emergency Response Team

Road Maintenance

Please call this number for any road maintenance issues.


RDOS Website

For the latest on Regional news, updates and information please visit the RDOS website. 

Campbell Mt Land



Always call 911 for emergencies.

To report non-urgent matters call the number below.

Social Media

You can find the RDOS on Facebook.  The RDOS Youtube channel has great videos.



bottom of page